After church, we had fish tacos & burritos from Rubio's. I always thought fish tacos sounded nasty, but they are seriously amazing!!! They deep fry the fish & then put them in the taco.
(I guess Tuesday is $1.25 Fish Taco day. I might become a regular.)
We got home around 1pm and we all crashed into our beds. London, Jon and I got up around 4pm & Trey woke up about 5. We needed to take a nap. Our lives & schedules have been crazy.
My parentals are back from Guatemala!!! Yeah! I love that they have such a heart for the Guatemalan people, but I hate when they are out of the country. I have to stop myself from dialing my mom's number or my dad's office everyday. I told Jon this week that I couldn't wait for them to get "home" because I missed them so much. He said, "Kelly, they don't even live near us when they are 'home.'" I am crazy. I know it. I just like knowing that I have the option of talking to my parents whenever I want.
Here is one picture from their trip.
2 comments:
Hey, daughter! It is good to know we are missed when we are gone. I was disappointed to NOT be able to email while in Guatemala. We worked so hard and were so busy that we did not have time to email, etc. Some of our Guatemalan friends were waiting for us at our hotel every night to talk. I will post more pictures on our blog tonight. Love you oodles.
Kelly-----I totally understand what you mean about missing your parents! No, I don't live by mom either.....but, when she's gone.....I miss being able to call her. She was in Paraguay last week and was only able to e-mail once....I hate that!!! And then, she's leaving for the Ukraine again next week! You're not crazy....I get it!
Post a Comment