http://www.glamorousgirlfriendguide.blogspot.com/
Ok, so the title is a little over-the-top, but it works. Three of my friends from High School and I started a blog all about GIRL stuff.
Whether you are married, single, young or old, single or married, a mom, a grandma, an aunt, an empty nester, a teen or a college girl...this is the BLOG for to check daily!
We welcome your ideas & appreciate your support! Please pass this site onto people you think might be interested.
We welcome your ideas & appreciate your support! Please pass this site onto people you think might be interested.
P.S. If you are a guy...you might want to check it out too. This blog is a window into the crazy world of women.
1 comment:
Hey I am LOVING the girlfriend site, and I will also put a link on my sites and I am hoping to start my own blog :-)
Talk soon!!!
Post a Comment