Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Salt River

On Saturday, the kids went to Grandma Ann's for the day. Jon, Alex & I went to the SALT RIVER for some good hillbilly fun!!
We rented tubes for ourselves & for our cooler & for the next 4 hours floated down the Salt River.
The people were very interesting along the way. We had some good laughs & even saw a wild horse cross the river right in front of us.
When you come to visit the Bohm's in the summer or early fall--it is a MUST do.






3 comments:

Jay & Tammy Tropf said...

This does look like straight hillbilly FUN! I mean....seriously.....a tube for your cooler?!!!! HAHA Such cute pics of Alex with the kiddos. Looks like you guys had a great time! Miss you!

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Don't ever accuse us of being hillbillies! You all take the cake for the "hillbilly" of the week award! :) Looks like you had so much fun. In the words of the wise Trey-man, "I want to go there".

Keri said...

That looks like the perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon! I must be a hillbilly, too! :)