
On Saturday, Robyn, Jon's baby sister hosted us at her apartment complex for a little party. She invited all the Bohm's & then a bunch of her friends.
We ate fajitas, drank margarita's & hung out by her pool. It was the coolest pool ever! There was a gradual beach entrance, which is pretty common, but there was actual sand in it. Crazy...
Jon's mom is teaching Trey to swim. He does great. He can jump in, put his head in the water & paddle & kick to us. He even comes up for air & goes back at it. Impressive.
I didn't take any pictures that night. Boo! I left my camera in the apartment in my bag. (Kevin--I know Robyn has a picture of you, Jon, her & me--it will be on my blog soon. hee hee.)
This is one I got from Jon's mom. You can kind of see the sand in the background.
1 comment:
I love this family picture of you guys!! You're a good lookin' crew! Kelly I have to say I'm a tad envious of your ability to look so fabulous in a bikini. :)
Post a Comment