Sunday, July 5, 2009

Still Pregnant- 39 weeks and 1 day

I am still pregnant. No Fourth of July Baby. My due date isn't until the 11th...so I am not late or anything. I guess I just expected that #3 would be early because Trey & London were.
My feet are suuuuuper swollen. I hope he comes quickly. My sister-in-law is thinking TODAY will be the day. My brother, Matt, says the 9th. Either one I am ok with. :) I just want to meet my little man.
I told Jon yesterday that I think I might be pregnant forever. Let's hope not. He has GOT to come out sooner or later.

By the way...I have gained a total of 47lbs. (I gained 50 with London...so I am right on track!!)

4 comments:

Becca said...

Hang in there...this little man WILL come soon! Love you and thinking of you lots! Wish we were closer for sure...our babes need to meet!
Love, Becca

Lisa Gaub said...

thanks for keeping us updated. i check every day to see the status...hoping you're enjoying time with mimi! cant wait to meet the little guy!

Keri said...

How long does your mom get to stay?

Kelly said...

So nice to have Mimi here...until the 19th!!! We are hoping he comes before she has to leave! :)