My mom flew into Phoenix on June 26 and left yesterday morning, July 25. We had so many good times while she was here. I think we played about 15 games of Scrabble during her visit. It is quiet in my house right now & I am wishing I had my Scrabble buddy to hang out with.
It is definitely different having her gone. Trey asked his daddy for Orange Juice this morning. I called out from the office, "We are out." Jon said, "Well, back to no groceries now that Mimi is gone." Mimi made sure that our fridge was stocked with whatever we needed. (Trey don't ask for bread, eggs, peanut butter, juice, soda or cheese sticks either! I think I should do a grocery run SOON!)
I thank God that my mama was here for Grady's birth and to hang out with the other 2 for the three weeks before Grady came. It was really hard to say good-bye. I hated to see Mimi go. When we pulled away from the airport after dropping Mimi off, Trey said, "I don't want Mimi to leave or nothing. Why can't someone else live in her house in Indiana and she can come live in Arizona."
This morning, London and I were cuddling on the couch and she started yelling, "Mimi, where are you? Mimi, where are you?"
Thanks for coming MIMI!!! (Thanks for letting her, dad!) See you on September 30th!
No comments:
Post a Comment