Friday, July 10, 2009

Midwife Appointment

It was so great to see Mary, my midwife, today. She rubbed my feet with lavender lotion and helped me to let go of some of the stress I have been putting on myself to have this baby. She sets me at ease. I am excited that SHE is going to help deliver my baby.
My belly is measuring 40 cm...smaller than last week (41cm) which means Baby has dropped a little more. I have gained 48 lbs. (So only 1 lbs since last week.)

Jon and I are going to get a couple's massage tonight. I think we both need to step away from the craziness of life and unwind a little and think about our upcoming birth.

We are excited to meet our little man.




1 comment:

Jay & Tammy Tropf said...

I think its great that you are still taking care of yourself despite the stress! Praying the massage is as relaxing as it sounds! Love you!