Sunday, July 12, 2009

40 weeks and 1 day

I'm so ready to meet my little boy. I am 1 day past my due date now. I think I better just get on with my life...make a bunch of plans and commitments...then maybe he will decide to enter the world right in the middle of something super important.

Thank God my mom is here to help with the kiddos. I am really praying that she gets to meet #3 before she leaves.

2 comments:

Becca said...

You WILL make it...and you will do an amazing job when this little guy is ready to come! Hang in there, Kelly...love you lots and thinking of you every day!
Love, Bec

Kara said...

AHHH..it is crazy isn't it! We have to play little mind games with ourselves to get through! The good thing is...he WILL come out! Just don't know when! Praying for you!!!