Here are some photos from Father's Day. Jon made us ride to Scottsdale with the entire top off of the Jeep...which is fine, unless it is over 100 degrees...and it was that day. We were a sweaty mess by the time we got to the party. Good thing it was a pool party.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Since I'm still waiting on #3...
I thought I would catch up on posting some pictures.
Here are some photos from Father's Day. Jon made us ride to Scottsdale with the entire top off of the Jeep...which is fine, unless it is over 100 degrees...and it was that day. We were a sweaty mess by the time we got to the party. Good thing it was a pool party.




Here are some photos from Father's Day. Jon made us ride to Scottsdale with the entire top off of the Jeep...which is fine, unless it is over 100 degrees...and it was that day. We were a sweaty mess by the time we got to the party. Good thing it was a pool party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment