Last night around 1:20...I woke up with a crazy contraction, went to the bathroom and then tried to lay back down. About 15 minutes later, I woke up with another one. That is when I told my mom that it was time & then I woke up Jon.
They set to work setting up the master bedroom into a birthing suite. I kept having chills and my contractions just felt different...I KNEW it was time. So I told Jon to call my midwife.
Almost as soon as she got here, the contractions just slowed down in intensity. She told me to get some rest, so all of us laid down. At 6am, I went to talk to Mary (who is pregnant and at this point sleeping on my couch) and told her that the contractions stopped.
She was super sweet and told me it was no problem, but I felt horrible and confused...
When is this baby going to come? There was not a doubt in my mind when I told Jon to call her last night that it was time.
5 comments:
I'm definitely thinking of you Kelly! It must be incredibly difficult to keep waiting on baby Bohm to arrive. He's sure a stubborn little guy. Today's a great day to have a birthday! Maybe you will have him today. Good luck!!
I'm so sorry!!!
Oh, Kelly. I am so sorry. I know you have got to be exhausted and frustrated. Hang in there girl. You are being prayed for and thought about A LOT!
Love you
We're rooting for you here in Michigan Kelly! It will happen soon. Our little RUby waited for 41 weeks and a couple days! She was worth the wait...Praying for you...Hugs, Deb & Ted
Oh Kelly!!! This little man is really waiting to make a grand entrance into this world. My thoughts are with you daily!
Post a Comment