My due date is one day away!! Last week, I scheduled a midwife appointment for today thinking that I would not have to go to it because I would already have my baby. I will be getting ready to go to the appointment in a few hours.
I laid in bed from 4am-4:45am when I finally decided to get up. I have been having a hard time sleeping. I think I am just anxious to meet my little guy. Every little movement I feel in my belly gets me thinking, "Is this the start of labor? Is today the day?" I KNOW what labor feels like--so I will know when it is time. I am just so ready for it to be THE DAY.
The good thing about not being able to sleep is enjoying a quiet house. I get some alone time to read my Bible, research stuff online and check my email. Today, I found a great website. I am going to order myself a Sleepy Wrap. On the website, there were tons of great articles about raising babies that I found really interesting. There is so much to consider when raising a child. So many decisions to make...
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i want a sleepy wrap too! looks so comfortable for baby. thinking of you today and this weekend :)
jen
I'm praying for you girl! I know how it feels!! I looked at the wrap you are going to buy and I am actually going to make one of those. I think they are super cute and Addy loves to be held! I found a website with directions on how to make it super easy and cheap! Good luck..looking forward to seeing some pics!
Post a Comment