The full moon did not encourage our little bambino to come out last night. My mom is only here for another 11 days. I hope he shows up before she leaves.
Kelly! I love how you are doing a day by day update. I am sitting on the edge of my seat everyday wondering if this will be the day little boy bohm is here. You're killing me with the suspense! But I love it! It sounds like you're doing well! I can't wait to see photos of your new joy! Any names yet? I'm sure I missed that posting. My fingers are crossed for you and I'll say a little prayer for you for a save delivery!
1 comment:
Kelly! I love how you are doing a day by day update. I am sitting on the edge of my seat everyday wondering if this will be the day little boy bohm is here. You're killing me with the suspense! But I love it! It sounds like you're doing well! I can't wait to see photos of your new joy! Any names yet? I'm sure I missed that posting. My fingers are crossed for you and I'll say a little prayer for you for a save delivery!
Post a Comment