Enjoying Life as a family of 5.
Oh Kelly! WOW!!!! 10lbs!!!! You are awesome girl! At home and all! I am totally impressed! Can't wait to see pictures! Jay and I have thought about using Grady!!!! LOVE IT! LOVE YOU!
worth the wait! can't wait to meet him. congrats to a wonderful family!!! we love you guys!
YAY!!Congratulations, Bohms! :) Can't wait to see him!
congratulations to everyone!!glad he finally decided to meet the family! love and our best to each of you, the Elks
WooHoo! So happy he has arrived! Happy baby boy! Little Grady is going to have a wonderful life! Hugs, hugs, Deb & Ted
CONGRATS! now you can finally enjoy being a family of 5! :)
Congratulations! Big boy, there! I hope everyone is getting some rest now!Heather
Congratulations on your new arrival! Wow...10 lbs. 6 oz.!! Hope you're all doing well!
So glad he's here! Can't wait to see him.We love you guys! Love, Becca
CONGRATS Kelly, cant wait to see picsxoxo
Congrats Kelly and Jon! It's wonderful to hear the exciting news. Welcome baby Grady!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh Kelly! WOW!!!! 10lbs!!!! You are awesome girl! At home and all! I am totally impressed! Can't wait to see pictures! Jay and I have thought about using Grady!!!! LOVE IT! LOVE YOU!
worth the wait! can't wait to meet him. congrats to a wonderful family!!! we love you guys!
YAY!!
Congratulations, Bohms! :) Can't wait to see him!
congratulations to everyone!!
glad he finally decided to meet the family! love and our best to each of you, the Elks
WooHoo! So happy he has arrived! Happy baby boy! Little Grady is going to have a wonderful life! Hugs, hugs, Deb & Ted
CONGRATS! now you can finally enjoy being a family of 5! :)
Congratulations! Big boy, there! I hope everyone is getting some rest now!
Heather
Congratulations on your new arrival! Wow...10 lbs. 6 oz.!! Hope you're all doing well!
So glad he's here! Can't wait to see him.We love you guys!
Love, Becca
CONGRATS Kelly, cant wait to see pics
xoxo
Congrats Kelly and Jon! It's wonderful to hear the exciting news. Welcome baby Grady!
Post a Comment