How perfect is that for my life right now. My life is in crazy limbo-- our children are young & crazy and we are living out of suitcases. But I really want to be present & enjoy whatever madness is going on around me and not wish it away.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
The Last few days in Syracuse
On the Thursday before we left Syracuse, we had dinner at Pam & Kendrick's house with their kids, Todd & Julie & their kids and Topher & Sarah. Pam & Kendrick moved from California to Syracuse about 4 years ago. Her mom made her a scrapbook of their trip. It was a great reminder to me to make the most of our road trip out West and, really, to enjoy every moment of my life. My friend, Katie, said to me recently that she has been trying to be present, no matter where she is or what she is doing.
How perfect is that for my life right now. My life is in crazy limbo-- our children are young & crazy and we are living out of suitcases. But I really want to be present & enjoy whatever madness is going on around me and not wish it away.






How perfect is that for my life right now. My life is in crazy limbo-- our children are young & crazy and we are living out of suitcases. But I really want to be present & enjoy whatever madness is going on around me and not wish it away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my - - - - I must be BEHIND - - - you've posted A LOT since I was last here!!!!
Post a Comment