Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Chloe the Cat
Jon spoke at LifeRhythm tonight. (The Young Adult Group.) Afterwards, our friend, Kyle, came over to pick up Chloe (our kitty.) I didn't know I would be so sad about seeing her go. We got Chloe as a kitten right after Jon had cancer. She was adorable as a kitten & so sweet now as a cat. London LOVES her a ton and always wants to grab Chloe & pet her. Chloe lets her. It is a beautiful thing! I know Trey will miss her too. Cheers to a sweet little cat.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am going to cry. I loved that cat, too. Kyle, be good to my grandkitty or else!!! :)
Awww what a sweet looking cat!!
We are taking wonderful care of Chloe and she is getting lots of attention. We play laser tag with her, it's her favorite pastime. She can't go a day without chasing her laser light. She loves being combed especially first thing in the morning while she is eating. She likes being with us but not on us or being held...it's a funny thing because she definitely loves the attention of being combed and petted. She doesn't venture outside much sometimes on the deck but doesn't like going much farther than that. Kyle has been taking great care of her, keeping her in clean cat litter and letting her sleep on his bed every night. That's all for now....enjoyed reading your family blog. Love, The Haun's
Post a Comment