Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Friday night at the Pena's

We went to the Nate & Becca's new house on Friday night with a bunch of our friends. (Their house is adorable. Nate & Becca have worked really hard on it.) I took Jaden a little housewarming gift. (Banners have been my latest thing. I am a nerd, I know.) Jaden's room has a basketball theme. I helped tape off the stripe in his room. The orange paper I used for the letters had a basketball texture.
I didn't get a group shot from the night with my camera. Boo!! (BrandiLee, can you email me one?) I posted pictures of all the munchkins that were there that night. Trey wasn't there because he was sleeping over at Grandpa Rich & Grandma Judy's.
(Jonathan, I posted a picture of your wife with my baby. I figured she wouldn't mind. I had one of the two of you, but I didn't get a signed release form from you, hee hee.)
We will miss all of our friends! They have been so good to us & have shared in so many life changes with us. It is so hard to say goodbye. So I won't...I will say, COME VISIT!!!



No comments: