After we stuffed ourselves at the Hash House we hung out at Balboa Park. It was beautiful and relaxing. It was sad to leave my little brother & Jared. :( We had such a good time with them.
Kelly, I popped over from your mom's blog. Keeping an active 2-year old busy IS hard, but like your mom said, enjoy it while you can! So hard to remember at times though. I'm trying to think of what I did with my girls at that age, but from what I hear, I don't think they are quite as active as Trey. LOL
We did do playdough quite a bit. They would be strapped into the highchair which was on a hard floor. Little People were starting to be of interest at that time, some easy puzzles, just twirling in circles for the fun of it. LOL Playing in the tupperware cupboard was always a big hit too.
I think I had them putting away the silverware at that age as well, but that might have been more at age 3. I would take the silverware holder out of the drawer, take the silverware basket out of the dishwasher and set it on the floor on a towel, and they would put everything in its proper place. (take out anything dangerous first though! LOL) They love helping Mommy! It might not have been stacked neatly, but who cares?
Since it's so nice outside, you could have him run around the yard and collect certain things. Worms are fun. :o) My girls love to dig for worms. Do you have worms in Arizona? LOL
Hang in there! Love the pics....especially that one of London with Eric where she's sticking her tongue out. She's adorable!!
Kelly, Deb Cox told me about your blog so I figured I would check it out! Looks like you are all having fun! London is too cute...big smile! Well glad to see you are all doing well! Kara Riedl
4 comments:
hi Trey! hi London, Kelly, and Jon Bohm,too!
love, Jaden
Kelly, I popped over from your mom's blog. Keeping an active 2-year old busy IS hard, but like your mom said, enjoy it while you can! So hard to remember at times though. I'm trying to think of what I did with my girls at that age, but from what I hear, I don't think they are quite as active as Trey. LOL
We did do playdough quite a bit. They would be strapped into the highchair which was on a hard floor. Little People were starting to be of interest at that time, some easy puzzles, just twirling in circles for the fun of it. LOL Playing in the tupperware cupboard was always a big hit too.
I think I had them putting away the silverware at that age as well, but that might have been more at age 3. I would take the silverware holder out of the drawer, take the silverware basket out of the dishwasher and set it on the floor on a towel, and they would put everything in its proper place. (take out anything dangerous first though! LOL) They love helping Mommy! It might not have been stacked neatly, but who cares?
Since it's so nice outside, you could have him run around the yard and collect certain things. Worms are fun. :o) My girls love to dig for worms. Do you have worms in Arizona? LOL
Hang in there! Love the pics....especially that one of London with Eric where she's sticking her tongue out. She's adorable!!
Heather :o)
I'm gonna get me some grandbabies in one week! Woo Hoo!
Kelly, Deb Cox told me about your blog so I figured I would check it out! Looks like you are all having fun! London is too cute...big smile! Well glad to see you are all doing well! Kara Riedl
Post a Comment