Friday, April 11, 2008

Thursday in Indiana (and MICHIGAN!)

On Thursday, my mom drove the kids and me to Battle Creek, MI to meet my friend Anne who I haven't seen in over 4 years!!! (She & I met the weekend after I got engaged to Jon. She played the piano in a wedding that I sang in. We have seen each other only 5 times in our lives, but we just click. She & her husband are amazing. It is sad to not live near each other!)

We hung out at Starbucks while Mimi & the kids shopped at Target. It is comforting to know that no matter where you go you can always find a Target & Starbucks. :)

When we got home, Grandma Troyer came over & Scott, once again, cooked an amazing meal. We had steaks on the grill, potatoes, asparagus and grilled pineapple with coconut. Amazing...Scott rocks.



No comments: