Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pool is here!

My midwife came to our house on Saturday evening. She brought medication, oxygen for me, oxygen for the baby and the pool. Now we just need to set it up and pray that this little guy stays in my belly a little longer.

Boys need a longer time in the womb to develop their lungs, so I am hoping he stays put for 2 more weeks or so. Even 4 would be fine...I don't know how I am going to juggle 3 kiddos!

Trey is going to VBS this week. He is super excited.

5 comments:

Jay & Tammy Tropf said...

How exciting, Kelly!~ I can't wait to see your little man! I guess I hadn't thought about you having 3 under 3!!! Shouldn't have had that last glass of wine/beer! haha
Love you girl.

Kelly said...

ha ha ha

Emily said...

That's great you are doing a home birth! I bet you are bursting with anticipation!

Denise said...

Kelly - You are going to do wonderful. You are such an amazing women, mom, wife, friend - a 3rd child will fit right in perfectly!!! I am so excited for you. Also, a home birth - double the excitment. I think that is just great!!

Talk with you soon.
Love Denise :)

Keri said...

You will do amazing, Kelly!!! I can't wait to see the tub and the set-up! It's so interesting.