Thursday, June 18, 2009

36 weeks, 6 days pregnant

I am trying to wait until the 26th or after to have this bambino! (That is when Mama T arrives.) She wants to be a part of the home birth...at least I think she does. I am pretty much insisting that she be in the pool with the rest of us!! Hee hee...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful family!!
I arrived in you blog random and i really liked it, so now i anc't wait to know you birth story and if you delivered at home. It was my dream too but unfortunately I had to go to the hospital my labour was so painful (19.5 hours!)
Now I have my first littel boy Marlow and I am much happier.
I guess you already choose the baby name but what about the middle one? I found a gerat link where you can search by origin and popularity http://www.bounty.com/babynames/
Cant wait to read you next blog!
Jo