We are soooo excited!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
My babies...
Pretty soon, they will be squeezing a little guy between them. Jon and I watched my stomach for a long time tonight. Our little baby was going crazy. I could seriously grab what was an arm or leg. I think he is getting a little too snug in there. My midwife is coming on Thursday evening...so it looks like we are going to get our homebirth! The only way I would go to a hospital is if I would go into labor between now & Thursday at 7pm OR if there was some sort of complication that my midwife would recommend being in a hospital for.
We are soooo excited!

We are soooo excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How EXCITING Kelly! Can't wait to hear how everything goes and see Pictures of your little man! Will be praying for you my friend! LOVE You
We are praying for you guys!
Post a Comment