Monday, June 1, 2009

34 weeks and 2 days!


It will be safe for me to have this baby in 1 week & 5 days. YEAH!! It is getting closer. I am in nesting mode. I am getting HUGE. My sciatic nerve is driving me insane.
I went to see my midwife today & she and I both think that the baby has "dropped." Who knows if that means he is coming early, on time or late. Both my other kiddos were early, but I don't want to get my heart set on that!! I need to be ok with going to my due date or longer. :)
I have gained a total of 37lbs so far. Rock on!! With London, I gained 50lbs...hopefully I won't see that number again, but it will be ok if I do.

Jon and I can't wait to meet No. 3!!! Trey saw him squirming in my belly the other night & he LOVED it. Trey & London will be great older siblings. They kiss my belly all the time.

Please pray for a safe labor & delivery in the next few weeks.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck when Baby Bohm does decide to arrive. Have you picked a name? I kept thinking our baby would be early because our first was, but tried not to get my heart set on it either. She was 2 weeks early though! :) Can't wait to see pictures.

Kelly said...

We haven't completely decided on a name, but we are leaning toward Grady.
Thanks for the encouragement!

Keri said...

How exciting!!! I'll be praying for you all, Kelly!

(Love the name you're leaning towards)

Kelly said...

Thanks Keri!

Anonymous said...

I will definitely pray for a safe delivery and a healthy boy :o) If my experience has taught me anything, its to keep praying b/c God gets us through everything!

Miss and love you, Kel! I love the name you're leaning towards too!

Matt & Natalie Troyer said...

I just want to see the picture of the 4 of you in the tub when you baby comes!

Kelly said...

We are planning on having TREY catch the baby in the tub. :)

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

That's the picture in my head, too. Trey (wearing goggles) and London (wearing bracelets) jumping off of your bed into the tub and water everywhere.

Can you believe we will have 4 grand babies very soon!