Daddy helped her clean it up, because I knew I would get "stuck" if I tried to bend over.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Messy London
Jon & I weren't paying attention when London was eating her lunch the other day. I don't know if any of the spaghetti made it into her mouth. She just smeared it onto herself & then threw it on the floor.
Daddy helped her clean it up, because I knew I would get "stuck" if I tried to bend over.


Daddy helped her clean it up, because I knew I would get "stuck" if I tried to bend over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH WOW!!!! Is that Ryan Lee sitting in that high chair? TOO CUTE! =)
Well, I guess you're not busy having a baby if you're blogging! Been thinking about you! love you
I am laughing at this post. Especially the one of Jon and Londie picking up the mess. What a hoot. I love that girl.
Post a Comment