Monday, May 26, 2008

With Jesus

The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1

My friend, Mita, had this posted on her Facebook account as the scripture of the day. I needed to read it. It is so true.

A close friend of ours, from Syracuse, went to be with Jesus this week. I praise God for all the memories I have of her. She gave to me (and Jon) & so many others in countless ways. Please pray for her family as you read this.

1 comment:

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Kel and Jon, I am so sorry about your friend. I am thankful for the ways she blessed you and Jon and the many times she opened her home to you. I always felt good knowing you were staying there when you would go to visit Jon. You & Jon, her family and the church are in my prayers.

The Lord is our comfort at all times. I am so grateful He loves us and cares for us.

I love you!