Saturday, May 31, 2008

Arizona Diamondbacks

We went with Uncle Kevin to the Diamondbacks game tonight. We got there late, but were still able to see 3 home runs and a couple get engaged on the Jumbotron. Trey & London were both clapping for the Diamondbacks.
The roof to the Chase Field is retractable & there is a pool behind right field. (Check out the pictures below.) Only in Arizona...gotta love it.
We went to the Arizona Center afterwards and walked around a little & ate at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant. We got some kind of "flaming cheese" for an appetizer. They lit it on fire at our table. Fun, fun...








4 comments:

Keri said...

How fun!!!

How did Trey do? We've thought about going to a Tigers game but we weren't sure how much of it would actually keep Mackinley's attention.

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Updating your blog frequently with pics of Trey and London is a boost to my heart. I love seeing all of you. Great baseball stadium. Love you and miss you.

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Trey and London & Kelly, thanks for calling and then ichatting with Papi and I at lunchtime today. We always love seeing you. Trey, you did a great job singing the ABC's and Itsy Bitsy Spider. You are a rock star! Love you bunches, Mimi

Anonymous said...

This is great,I just found your blog because of my friend Deb Cox. We are suffering from heat here in Syr. I know that it is rare but it is here!PG Loved the blogs on Chloe, she is doing GREAT !!! We all love her even Mark who doesn't like cats....:) Kyle is doing a great job keeping her litter box clean and letting her sleep with him every night! She even wakes him up every morning ! PG She is mostly indoors, doesn't care for the wildness out in the country, I guess! Miss you all. Love, Janine