Sunday, June 22, 2008

9 months old!

London has been especially happy the past few days.  Here is a picture of her right when she woke up.  (I wish I felt half that alert in the morning.)

She is 9 months old TODAY!  It is really hard to believe.  
I was looking back on pictures from our last day in Syracuse and found it shocking to see how much she has grown in 2 1/2 months.  She couldn't sit up by herself when we left.  Tonight at church, I held Baby London's one hand & Trey held the other and we walked around with her.  She loved it.  

Her interests at 9 months: 
She loves to shake her head back & forth like she is saying no.  
She loves her brother.  
She loves when I say "Open" to her & make her eat food.  
She likes pizza crust.  
She loves to swim.  
She likes to play pat-a-cake.  

London has the best laugh, 4 amazing little teeth & a beautiful smile.  Trey used to call her Baby Cuckoo.  Now he calls her Baby Londie or Londie Lou.  He is a great big brother.  

2 comments:

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Oh, Londie, Londie, Lou-hoo,
We love you-hoo

I love to say that!

Mimi & Papi think you are the most precious little princess in the whole wide world. We love loving on you and your big brother - the Trey-man.

We are excited to see you in August!

Keri said...

Awww she is so beautiful!!!

Happy 9 months, London!