Trey was a hit at the concert. All the country cuties were all about him. They loved his stuffed dog, Bikies & his popped collar. Because the kiddos came with us, we ended up leaving at 10pm...right as Brad Paisley was getting ready to perform. Jewel was amazing live, so we were okay with leaving. Julianne Hough is from Dancing with the Stars...I didn't know until tonight that her first love is singing.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Concert
A girl from the gym gave us FREE tickets to see Julianne Hough, Chuck Wicks, Jewel & Brad Paisley at the Cricket outdoor theatre. As you can imagine, there were a lot of pickup trucks in the parking lot & some great motorcycles. Trey & Jon especially liked this John Deere Harley. We thought that Grandpa Rich would like it!
Trey was a hit at the concert. All the country cuties were all about him. They loved his stuffed dog, Bikies & his popped collar. Because the kiddos came with us, we ended up leaving at 10pm...right as Brad Paisley was getting ready to perform. Jewel was amazing live, so we were okay with leaving. Julianne Hough is from Dancing with the Stars...I didn't know until tonight that her first love is singing.





Trey was a hit at the concert. All the country cuties were all about him. They loved his stuffed dog, Bikies & his popped collar. Because the kiddos came with us, we ended up leaving at 10pm...right as Brad Paisley was getting ready to perform. Jewel was amazing live, so we were okay with leaving. Julianne Hough is from Dancing with the Stars...I didn't know until tonight that her first love is singing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awwwwwwwww look at that picture where Trey has his little arm around London.
How long did that last? Hehehehehehe
Trey with his arm around London is precious!!!
I am so homesick for my family!
Dad & I bought London a couple of little outfits at Walmart today - since we sent Trey the Spiderman bop'em thing. I will put a package in the mail tomorrow.
Love you all.
Post a Comment