Our little family has been following the Guide to Holiday Lights in the Phoenix area this year. Some places have left us a little disappointed, but NOT this house. It was insane...
The front yard was turned into a pond with a fountain & every room in the house was covered with, seriously, hundreds of little Christmas village houses. It kind of
CREEP-ED me out.
4 comments:
I was blog hopping and came across your blog. You have a beautiful family. I also have 2 boys...Aren't they just great...One side note, I live in Minnesota and I am totally jealous that you get to see Christmas lights in Jeans and a little sweater! I am freezing up here. Just thought I would say hi!
Trey looks a little crazy in the coconut in that close up pic. How did he manage to do that with his eyes?!?
Maybe surpasses Neverland?
Must be unusual your first Christmas without snow. There was an ice storm not too far from here.
I have a blog as well. Just go through my profile.
Everyone at EHBC back in CNY misses you.
Post a Comment