Enjoying Life as a family of 5.
That kid never has clothes on.
Drums, boxing gloves, Batman mask......dangerous combination!But so much fun. We hope you had a great birthday weekend, Trey. We love all four of you and can't wait to have you here soon. Oh - we love the picture of London and Grandpa John!
Kelly I think your kids are absolutely beautiful! I love watching how they just glow around you and your husband. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Our little guy LOVES to box, too! :) I have similar pictures on my blog! haha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That kid never has clothes on.
Drums, boxing gloves, Batman mask...
...dangerous combination!
But so much fun. We hope you had a great birthday weekend, Trey.
We love all four of you and can't wait to have you here soon.
Oh - we love the picture of London and Grandpa John!
Kelly I think your kids are absolutely beautiful! I love watching how they just glow around you and your husband.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Our little guy LOVES to box, too! :) I have similar pictures on my blog! haha
Post a Comment