The kids LOVE Halloween. Trey dumped out all his candy once he got back to Grandma's to assess the goods. London could not get enough in her mouth.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Happy Halloween!
We were supposed to go to our church's Trunk or Treat, but momma wasn't feeling well. We ended up driving to Grandma Ann's house. We surprised Grandma & then went Trick or Treating in her neighborhood.
The kids LOVE Halloween. Trey dumped out all his candy once he got back to Grandma's to assess the goods. London could not get enough in her mouth.







The kids LOVE Halloween. Trey dumped out all his candy once he got back to Grandma's to assess the goods. London could not get enough in her mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss my spidey and ladybug. I love the picture of London and Grandma Ann. So sweet.
Oh, and I miss the mom and dad of spidey and ladybug very much, too! :)
London looks adorable!
Post a Comment