Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tenth Avenue North


About a month ago, I was listening to KLove here in Arizona.  I heard the announcer talking about Jason Jamison, one of Jon's roommates from Florida.  (Jason is pictured on the left.)  The DJ was talking about Jason's new baby girl & how the band, Tenth Avenue North, is number 17 on the charts.  

I about flipped when I heard him talking about Jason.  I was so excited for him.

The band led worship for the High School Ministry when Jon and I worked at Christ Fellowship in Florida.  Mike D (the lead singer) and Jason both went to Palm Beach Atlantic University when I did.  

Here is their website:  www.tenthavenuenorth.com
Click here for tour dates.  They are going to be in our area (Mesa, AZ) on the 14th of October.   They are touring with Sanctus Real.   


Or...better yet, buy their album on iTunes!  

No comments: