Monday, September 1, 2008

EARLY Sunday Morning

We got up at 5am on Sunday morning to watch the sunrise.  Our house is about 2 miles from the White Tank Mountains, so we went off-roading in the Jeep to the top of one of the mountains that overlooks the city of Phoenix.  

London had a blast eating dirt. 

Trey loved throwing rocks down the side of the mountain.  

Jon and I loved drinking our frappuccinos and eating donuts!  (I haven't had a donut in forever!!)  Amazing...

We love to have little adventures as a family.  It is kind of difficult to find things that all of us enjoy, but driving off road is one of them.  




5 comments:

Denise said...

Kelly these are great pictures of you guys. I love them!!!! What a way to start off a sunday. :)

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Gorge-a-mus! How did you do the color? Love it!

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

My camera doesn't have this setting - boo. I need to send it in and get a newer model. You like yours?

Kelly said...

We love our camera. It is a Canon Power Shot SD750 Digital Elph.
LOTS OF LOVE!!!

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Our Elph SD850 arrives on Friday! Woo hoo!