These are the last summer pictures in front of 107 W. Vorhees in LaOtto. :( My parents are selling their home of 28+ years and are moving into Fort Wayne. We got together 2 weekends ago & had some glamour shots done. Hee hee...
This is a picture of my parents, my siblings, the spouses & grandkids in front of my parents' house where all five of us grew up. Scott was the only one of us who lived in a home other than this one for the first 18 years of our lives.
So many good times at this home. It was (and is) ALWAYS the place to be. I loved growing up there. I was always proud to bring my people over because it was always a fun house to be at. Great parents, great brothers, great extended family and great friends made 107 W. Vorhees a wonderful home to grow up in.
I am looking forward to making a TON of new memories in their new home!! MOVE THAT BUS!! (Is it finished yet, Dad? hee hee...) See my parents' blog for pictures on the progress.
2 comments:
Your dad is working at the new house today. So are Scott and Ryan Lee. Lots to do. Not ready to "move that bus" yet.
We have had lots of great times at 107, haven't we? I was sitting by the pool this a.m. reading the paper and Amber & Kay came over for a minute. Amber remarked that it was so pretty by the pool. I had to agree. So peaceful in the mornings. BUT you are right, we will make tons of new memories at 1510!
Love you and appreciate your post.
Momma
Kelly:
These pictures are just beautiful. What a great way to add to the memories that you and your family already have.
Love
Denise :)
Post a Comment