Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cuddle Time

London & Trey got some cuddle time tonight in Trey's bed. I think he almost squeezed her head off.


4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh my word!!! She doesn't look very comfortable in that last big squeeze picture!!!!

Hey - - - if Trey drinking her bottle too?!?

:-)

Kelly said...

No, that is Trey's bottle. He still has one every once in awhile. :) (I'm the mom of the year, huh?)

Keetha, I tried to "comment" on your blog, but it wouldn't let me.

Keetha Broyles said...

I wonder why you couldn't comment on my blog? It isn't private, it accepts anonymous and nonblogger comments. Hmmmmmmm - - - try again!!!

Hey - - - if Trey needs/wants a bottle once in a while, I say "what's the big deal?!?" I think it is FAR too easy to let others put unnecessary guilt trips on us when we are moms. You go momma Kelly!!!!

Keri said...

That third picture made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!! That is hilarious!