Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The best site in the world: THE FINISH LINE!!!
The boys were given medals when they crossed the finish line. Jon had a little trouble walking for about 4 days after the race.



2 comments:

Keri said...

I love the picture of Eric and Jon...talk about a picture being worth 1000 words!

Keetha Broyles said...

Kelly (believe it or not) and Korie BOTH ran cross country in Jr. High at Bluffton. Every time I went to a meet - - - I'd choke all up with tears when I watched them come across the finish line - - - the exertion, the diligence JUST TO FINISH. Got to me every time.

There was one girl on Korie's team that really choked me up. She wasn't thin, and she would come across the finish line way after everyone else - - - I mean people were LEAVING by the time she got across. BUT - - - she ALWAYS came across. That about killed me!!!!