Sunday, April 5, 2009

No more BLUE!

Our kitchen has been BRIGHT BLUE since we moved in & has been making me a little crazy.  We decided to paint it the same color as the rest of our great room.  It is a boring beige now, but waaaaay better than bright blue.  It is much more calm & relaxing & can the decor can be changed with any season.  My mother-in-law so graciously volunteered her Friday to prime & paint my kitchen.  I love it now! 
BEFORE


























AFTER





























3 comments:

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

It looks so much better. More relaxing and calm (even though blue is a "calm" color).

Ann did a great job!

Keri said...

You're right! WAY BETTER! :)

I'd love to see the rest of your house! I really like your decorating style...everything is always so cute!

Denise said...

Kelly - It looks fantastic!!! What a difference! I agree - I would love to see pics of the rest of your house. You decorate so nicely!!! :)