As I was looking up some names for our little baby boy, I searched my daughter's name. If you click on London it will bring you to the Baby Center for information on her name and its popularity over the recent years.
It is really funny, the site gives you names that you would like if you like London: Brooklyn, Sydney, Kate, Kennedy...all of those we considered. Interesting...
Check out your name or your child's name on that site!
Almost 27 weeks...
Jon and I need to name this little boy who kicks his mommy all day long. We want to make a decision. On Sunday, I will be in my third trimester. Woo hoo!! Below is an image of the size of my little guy. He weighs about 2lbs & is about 14 1/2 inches long.
1 comment:
What names do you have picked out so far?! I am guessing it will be unique but un-complicated, like Trey and London!
Cant wait to see pics when he's born! I know we have a little while to wait, but it goes by so fast!
Post a Comment