I could hardly sleep last night thinking of my little baby. I have felt the little munchkin move just a tiny bit...little flicks here & there. Tomorrow seems like such a long time to wait to see what we are having!! Can't wait to post PINK or BLUE!!
I hardly slept on Monday night before our ultrasound on Tuesday so I know how you feel! The anticipation is hard. I hope your kiddos won't be disappointed to find out it's not a puppy. :)
6 comments:
How fun! I can't wait to find out, either! :)
Hey...are you planning on posting pictures soon of your new house?
I hardly slept on Monday night before our ultrasound on Tuesday so I know how you feel! The anticipation is hard. I hope your kiddos won't be disappointed to find out it's not a puppy. :)
can't wait to hear!!!
love, Becca
Hopefully I will!! I haven't been there much! :)
CAn't wait!!!
WELL??!!! It's Friday. Blue or Pink?
Post a Comment