- We have been busy settling into our new house. (Yes, we have moved again!!! AAAAHHH! Email me if you want our new address.)
- Jon just finished speaking at a conference in San Antonio. All of us went & my mom met us there to help with the kids. She is flying with Baby London to Indiana right now, so pray for her. :)
- The kids & I are traveling to Indiana, then Jon is going to join us because he is speaking at a Leadership Conference at Purdue University.
- We are PREGNANT WITH BABY #3!!!! (I am 16 weeks today. Our due date is July 11. I will know this next week if we are having a boy or girl.)
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Lots going on...
Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great news! I hope you've been feeling well and not too overwhelmed by the move.
HOLY CATS!!!! I'm so excited!!! I KNEW you guys wouldnt be done at 2 ;o) We're very excited for you guys but sad that we dont live nearby to see this new little one.
Sorry I havent kept in touch better. Gavin is very stressful and takes up my time...yeah I only have one kid but he's a handful. Read my blog for more info...I just updated it. Miss and love you so much!!!
Post a Comment