Enjoying Life as a family of 5.
They're so adorable!!! I just want to squeeze little London!
Two thoughts:1) Is "google boy" wearing anything OTHER than his goggles?2) I can think of another title for the picture which you called "I love my little sis" Look closely at the picture - - - - hands and all - - - you'll get the idea. I'm just sayin' - - -;-)
Trey looks really skinny in the google boy photo. Are you feeding him still? I think he better come live with us so we can take care of him! M & N
Post a Comment
3 comments:
They're so adorable!!! I just want to squeeze little London!
Two thoughts:
1) Is "google boy" wearing anything OTHER than his goggles?
2) I can think of another title for the picture which you called "I love my little sis" Look closely at the picture - - - - hands and all - - - you'll get the idea. I'm just sayin' - - -
;-)
Trey looks really skinny in the google boy photo. Are you feeding him still? I think he better come live with us so we can take care of him!
M & N
Post a Comment