I don't have any pictures from Christmas on my camera because I LEFT IT in Indy at my Grandma Pearson's...along with Jon's cell phone. ( I am the wife of the year.) Thankfully, my grandparents love me so much they had it sent priority to my parents house so I got it the day after Christmas. I will get some photos from Mama Troyer soon and post them.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Troyer (Extended) Family Fun
The day after Christmas, Grandma Troyer needed a pool table moved to her basement, so she had her good-looking grandsons get the job done. It was really nice to be out at the farm & hang out together. We even got some of her famous hot cocoa. Yum.
I don't have any pictures from Christmas on my camera because I LEFT IT in Indy at my Grandma Pearson's...along with Jon's cell phone. ( I am the wife of the year.) Thankfully, my grandparents love me so much they had it sent priority to my parents house so I got it the day after Christmas. I will get some photos from Mama Troyer soon and post them.







I don't have any pictures from Christmas on my camera because I LEFT IT in Indy at my Grandma Pearson's...along with Jon's cell phone. ( I am the wife of the year.) Thankfully, my grandparents love me so much they had it sent priority to my parents house so I got it the day after Christmas. I will get some photos from Mama Troyer soon and post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is London getting some strawberry locks??
Fun pictures all!!
Post a Comment