What Trey would look like if he dressed himself...
Trey dressed himself on Friday. He picked out a Hawaiian shirt (it is adorable, but too small for him), a parrot visor & my warm, fuzzy blue slipper socks. He was so proud of himself. I kept singing Jimmy Buffet songs to him.
Oh, this made me LAUGH!! My girls do things like this all the time. Just wait until the day comes and you actually take him OUT looking like that! ROFL!! Heather S. (who lurks on your blog once in awhile, I thought I'd finally come out of lurk-mode)
2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute - - - - ALL OF YOU!!!
Oh, this made me LAUGH!! My girls do things like this all the time. Just wait until the day comes and you actually take him OUT looking like that! ROFL!!
Heather S. (who lurks on your blog once in awhile, I thought I'd finally come out of lurk-mode)
Post a Comment