I had a DREAM labor & delivery. At 1am on Saturday morning, I woke up with contractions. We were trying to time them, but it seemed like it was just one big, long contraction. I couldn't tell when one was starting or stopping, so we got in the car & headed to Crouse. At 2:40am, I was admitted to the hospital & at 2:57am, London was born.
What a proud dad. Jon was so relieved that the labor & delivery went so quickly. He didn't fall asleep this time. :)
I love my little girl!!!!!! She is so sweet. Jon didn't stay overnight in the hospital with us (Boo!), so London & I had plenty of time to bond.
Our little sweetie!
Trey LOVES his little sister. He can say "London Bohm." It is adorable. He loves to hug & kiss his little sister.
1 comment:
Congratulations, Kelly!! Your delivery amazes me! You're looking awesome and your children are gorgeous!
Post a Comment