Here's London at 3 days old. My little boy needs a TON of attention from his mom. My KIDS! How is it possible that I am a mother of two??
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kelly!! I cannot wait to see this little peanut! I'll call you Sunday to discuss bringing you guys dinner Monday night - thats my night to feed you :o)
I love looking at the photos..you all look so happy and beautiful! Muah!
4 comments:
Kelly!! I cannot wait to see this little peanut! I'll call you Sunday to discuss bringing you guys dinner Monday night - thats my night to feed you :o)
I love looking at the photos..you all look so happy and beautiful!
Muah!
I especially love the picture of you holding little Trey's chin - - -
once again i have to tell you that she's so stinkin cute!!! for some reason she looks a little like eric to me!! wierd. i love you !!
We love our grandkids. We love our children. We love their spouses. Life is good.
Post a Comment