Monday, May 4, 2009

My Mini-Me

I recently bought London a romper because it reminded me of my childhood. (As soon as I am NOT pregnant...I am getting myself a romper. It is my motivation to lose weight.) I don't know why I am in love with rompers right now...maybe it is because it was a simpler, more carefree time that I am reminded of. The 80s were great, huh?
London came with me to my Midwife appointment tonight. What a Girls Night Out! :) She was so cute, I could not stop taking pictures of her.
The third picture on this page could seriously be me when I was her age. It almost freaks me out. Maybe it is the nose "scruntch."  I used to do that.  What do you think, mom? Does she remind you of me? (Except I had no hair at her age.)
I can also see a lot of my Aunt Paula (my dad's sister) and her son, Ryan. Sometimes, it is eerie how much she looks like my cousin, Ryan. I love it. I love watching her grow up. I love her little attitude. She is sweet & feisty.  (Who do you think she got that from??)




1 comment:

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Yes, Kel, she is your little mini-me. I see so many similarities between you, Ryan, Paula and little London.

I want to see you in a romper! :)