Thursday, March 19, 2009

London's First Pedicure

London sat through me giving her a french pedicure. She was showing it off all day.

3 comments:

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Her chubby little feet look so much better than her Mimi's chubby feet!

Anonymous said...

Hey BOHM,

Took a chance at Googling Jon Kelly Bohm and there you were on someones blog. Hopefully my verbage is correct. Then went to your blog site. Wowee, you and your family look great!! Sound great!! and...another BOHM on the way!!! Ah..the precious gifts that you've been blessed with. Sure do miss you and all your smiles and chuckles. But hey, I can see htme in your pictures. Hugs and kisses from the Steens.
!!BOHM!!

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

I look at your blog often so I can see everyone. I miss you all. Bunches.

Please tell Londie that I can not see her little feet too many times.

Mimi