Enjoying Life as a family of 5.
Kelly, it was great to see you again. I'm sorry I didn't get to visit with you for long. I truely hope things are well for you and your family. I love the idea of a blog, thank you for the idea. I have started one. http://sandydurre.blogspot.com/I hope live treats you well. I'd love to do lunch next time your in town. You have a very beautiful family!
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Kelly, it was great to see you again. I'm sorry I didn't get to visit with you for long. I truely hope things are well for you and your family.
I love the idea of a blog, thank you for the idea. I have started one. http://sandydurre.blogspot.com/
I hope live treats you well. I'd love to do lunch next time your in town.
You have a very beautiful family!
Post a Comment